I love the beach and it never bothers me for it to be hot, but when it's so humid I can hardly stand it. And there was absolutely no breeze. It's gorgeous weather and I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just saying. It was hot.
We've had one very good meal and one not so good meal. We tried out a new Mexican place and it was terrible. Jeff and I could run a restaurant better than those folks. We predict when we come back in December, they'll be gone.
Got a list of some things I want to do while we're here.
1. Rent a bike and take a ride around the island.
2. Take a long walk at night to listen to the bugs.
3. Visit Bonaventure Cemetery.
4. Walk to the pier and back.
5. Go to the movies and see Toy Story 3.
6. Try at least two more new restaurants.
So I've done no less than 10 loads of laundry already. It's okay, though, because it helps me feel organized and tidy. I just can't help myself. I don't relax well.
Okay. Well, gonna scoot. I think Jeff would like some computer time before we head out to the sandy shore.
Till next time...
Oh, and BTW, yesterday I blew my healthier eating by eating a Zero bar AND two good handfuls of Dark Chocolate (which I bought by mistake) M&M's.