I'm sure you all will get very tired of hearing about my diet. This is a really big deal for me though. I mean, sure, I've lost weight before. But I've always had assistance. You know, like Jenny Craig and so forth. I've NEVER lost weight on my own. So to be attempting this on my own is big.
I was just thinking about the different ways that you can tell you're on a diet. Well, besides getting skinny.
1. Healthy Choice frozen dinners take on the flavor of a gourmet meal.
2. You catch yourself licking the little plastic plate the above-mentioned frozen dinner was on.
3. You start researching how to grow your own lettuce.
4. You're craving something sweet so badly that you consider eating the entire jar of gummy vitamins in your cabinet. I mean, can you have too many vitamins?
5. You're craving something sweet so badly that you consider buying DARK CHOCOLATE.
6. The fruit and veggie section at the grocery store becomes your favorite department.
7. Instead of looking forward to the jelly beans, Reese's peanut butter eggs and marshmallow Peeps taking up whole aisles at Walmart, you dread their appearance like the plague.
8. You realize that almost everything that tastes great and that you love to eat isn't good for you.
9. You sweat like a pig to burn off calories.
10. You're hungry.
So I think you kinda catch my drift here. These are the thoughts going through my mind today.
Till next time...