Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mr. Bubble and Me

I have a new man in my life. He's always so bubbly and wears my favorite color, pink. He makes my bathtime so enjoyable. His bubbly personality doesn't vanish after a few minutes. And he loves to be in hot water.

Sounds like a great guy, huh? Well, let me introduce you.

Loving to take bubble baths, I have tried lots and lots and lots of bubble products. I have bought some luxury ones and some that are .99 for a gallon at Wal-Mart. NONE I have tried works as well as Mr. Bubble. Who'd have thought?

I'm a sucker for packaging and an even bigger sucker for packaging in pink. The pink bottle drew my eye to Mr. Bubble. I thought that since it's been around for years and it's kind and gentle to children, why not little ol' me.

What an awesome surprise it was. You don't have to pour half the bottle to get more than enough bubbles in your bath. If you enjoy a nice bubble bath, give it a try. Word of warning, though, you'll want to lotion up well when you're done. I guess little kids' skin doesn't get as dry as a shriveled-up 44-year-old-woman's does.

The weather here has been kinda -- well, let's just say gray. I know it's a lot worse it other parts of the country. Tornadoes here. Frost on the ground there. Makes me happy I'm living in Georgia. It's supposed to be sunny and in the '80s tomorrow. That'll be nice for sure.

Ethan is the only one that has been swimming in our pool this year. He got in earlier than anyone ever has. It was sometime early April when he took a quick dip. We need several sunny, warm days in a row to get it nice and warm for me. I'm patiently waiting.

We're beaching it next Thursday. We're taking a trip to Panama City Beach with Ronnie and Nan for a nice, long weekend. Remember last year when we went the monsoon rains came. I sure hope we'll get sun this time around. But y'all know I'm the Trip Jinx.

Well, guess that's it for my Tuesday. I hear someone calling. Oh, hold on, Mr. Bubbles, I'll be right there.

Till next time.

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Mr. Bubble must be happy you found him! It sounds like he is making you smile, hope Jeff isn't jealous:)

I hope you have great weather for your trip! We have two weekends in a row out of town for Autumn's tournaments. Columbus and Dublin!

So my sweet Niece, have a happy Wednesday!

Love you bunches! Auntie T

The Week-Ender said...

Hi Kelly! Your new background is so cute. I do love a good bubble bath, but sadly, never take the time! The kids love them. I believe we have Mr. Bubble! Enjoy your beach trip. We are balling it for the next two weekends! :)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I love your new background. I did not even realize Mr. Bubble was still around...thanks for sharing this with us. I will invite him to come and see me soon. Have fun in PC. I am going to see favorite niece first week in June.

Cindy Lou said...

I also am a sucker for a good bubble bath!! I believe that I have Mr. Bubbles here at my house too!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip...I love PC!!

Enjoy your day!! Love you bunches!

suzanne said...

I don't have Mr. Bubble but I will be on the lookout to get some. I never buy luxury bubble bath; it seems like just a waste of $$ and I like to put the whole bottle in for one little bath. Lots of bubbles are a must for this gal! I also love the new background and hope you have a great day!

Joyce said...

I love your new background! It is so clean! Loving it! I remember years ago they put out a warning that little girls could get bladder infections from Mr. Bubbles. But that was years ago and I don't want to burst your bubble (hee-hee). Enjoy your baths! Enjoy your trip and I prayed the Lord would bless you with sunshine and warmth during it! xoxo Check out my site... I am putting a song up in your honor!

billypandnikkysmom said...

ohhh, I love Mr. Bubble :) so pretty in pink!!! Enjoy your new friend!!

MLB2k11 said...

I have no words for this great post such a awe-some information i got gathered. Thanks to Author.
Android app development companies| Android phone app development|