Thursday, October 25, 2012

Top Ten Thursday

So I want to share my Top Ten favorites this week.

Jeff got me this very special bracelet. It has the 23rd Psalm engraved on it.


It's got such a unique design. I absolutely love it! It's one of my favorite birthday gifts he's ever given me. Whenever I'm sad, I look at it and find comfort in the words on my bracelet.


Ross and Missye gave me this opal bracelet. The stones are so pretty.


Cam and Alicia gave me this cross necklace. The cross lies on the side of my neck. It's so dainty and pretty.


Can you believe Suz painted this canvas for me? I love it. I have it hanging in my bedroom and I can see it while I'm in my bed. I see it and am reminded that I am loved.



Loving pumpkin EVERYTHING! Suz found me a recipe that was a copycat Starbucks pumpkin bread recipe. It was good, but not quite Starbucks good. I think with some tweaking it could be, though. I doubled the recipe and made mini loaves to share.



I love that Saturday I got to watch Eli play football. I'm so proud to say that I was lucky enough to see all my nephews and my niece do their thing this fall! And I enjoyed every second. My family is the world to me.


Still loving my roses. They are open and HUGE!


I got two boxes of Milk Duds for my birthday. So yummy, but so hard for someone with teeth like mine to eat.



Every day the leaves are changing just a little more. I hope they change quickly because a lot of them are already falling off.


And the last thing I'm loving this week is my bed. Is it bad that my favorite time of the day is after I've had my bath and get in my bed? That time just relaxing watching mindless TV is something I look forward to every day.

What are y'all loving this week?

Till next time...

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love all of your precious gifts:). I didn't know Suz was an artist!!! Beautiful. Enjoy your day!