Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a court reporter. I have a deposition this morning at 11. I wanted to post before I go. Then maybe again when I get done. As my profile said, I do kinda get addicted to things (not bad things, of course).

I've sent nearly 50 Christmas cards and gotten about 5. Folks just don't seem to be sending them like they usually do. Went out and did a little shopping last night. Actually, it was Jeff's idea. His football coaching is over for this year, so I think he's bored. Really bored. We didn't get much done. Still the same hard-to-buy-for-ones left.

I'm looking so forward toFriday. I'm going to my nephew, Ethan's Christmas party at school. He's in the 3rd grade. It's been so long since I've been to an elementary school Christmas party. I'm sure it'll bring back fond memories. I'm making these little cups with goodies in them and then I'm checking him out for the day. I think he's pretty excited too.

Guess that's it for now. Got a to-do list a mile long. Not the least of which is going to the grocery store. We have nothing to eat or drink in the house. My kids are not loving that.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Karla said...

I had no idea you were a court reporter. I actually studied to be a court reporter, but went into medical transcription instead. How interesting.