Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stuck in My Office Again

I'm gonna get me a pair of these flip flops for days and weeks just like today and the week I've got coming up. I'm either going to be in depos or working in my office getting depos out. My feet aren't going to touch anything other than the carpet all week. Ugh! I've made myself a promise that I'm not coming out of this office today until I get this 245 page transcript finished. It has been a monkey on my back for two weeks now.

Went to Eli's b'day party last night. He got a new scooter from Suz and Jason, and he can fly down their driveway faster than the speed of sound. There were about 30 people at the party. It's so nice to go to a birthday party when you're the guest and not the mom. Wow! Those things are so much work. And there's always at least one kid that gets on your ever-loving last good nerve. Suz made an amazing chocolate cake with gummy worms oozing out of the top. Eli made a request for a "worm party." He's kinda into worms and frogs right now.

Well, I'm back to work and I'm not coming out till I'm done.

Till tomorrow.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hope you have a productive day! Love the grass flip-flops, the only kind I don't have:) Love you!

Cindy Lou said...

We sure missed you at church but I hope that you got lots of work done! Love those flip flops...never seen any like that before! Have a great day! love you lots!

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday! ♥ HUGS ♥

wendy said...

You have got your work cut out for ya ---nice flip flops!! I hope YOU don't get worms from the cake --but it does help you loose weight I hear, so I'd eat myself a good helping if I thought I'd drop a few.
thanks for the compliment on the crazy phot -- no graduation photo for me, I was a high school drop out (long story) --but did get my GED later.

barbo said...

Kell if you find these shoes please let me know. I love walking in grass bare footed, wonder if we could plant seeds in our flip flops. love you