Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pretty Pink Flowers

I have the best family. I had a job today and when I got home, there was the prettiest hanging basket outside my door. It had a handwritten note signed by my aunt Barbo. It's a double begonia with the sweetest pink blooms on it. I love it, but I love her so much more!

It's four days until Easter! I have searched and searched for an Easter dress. I had a vision and a color in mind. I think that's where I made my first mistake. Now, nothing except that color dress appeals to me. I've got to find one because I've already bought the necklace that I wanted to wear with it! That was my second mistake. Maybe I'll choose another color, like, say, one the color of the pretty pink blossoms on my hanging basket.

Till next time...

 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh what a sweet welcome home from your precious Aunt Barbo:) Love that color! Hope you find the perfect dress for Easter! Love you, enjoy your day!