Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just a Rambler

I wanted to share with y'all a couple of cleaning products that I found this week. I've used Meyer's Clean Day products before. At Christmas they had a holiday scent that was pretty nice. I've used a couple of other scents, too. With my love for cleaning, and my love for smell-good-stuff, I have hit the jackpot!

This week I bought the Honeysuckle Countertop Spray. It smells so good. I'm totally wiping my countertops down all the time. Not sure it smells like a Honeysuckle, but it's very possible that it could smells even better than a honeysuckle.

So after I bought the countertop cleaner, I found the dish soap at another store. We rarely run our dishwasher since I rarely cook. And when we do cook something, we rinse the dishes off so thoroughly before we put them in the dishwasher, that we just go ahead and wash them and put them away. I mean, I wish they made bubblebath that smells as good as this dish soap. Now, I'm washing the sink with the dish soap, even if there aren't any dishes! Get you some! They make laundry detergent with the same scent, but my skin's gotten a little detergent sensitive, so I'm using unscented detergent right now.
I felt so great yesterday! I had prayed so hard Thursday night for a good day, and God really showed out.I felt great from the time I got up until I went to bed. And I wasn't laying around all day. It was just a feel-good kind of day. After having a great day yesterday, I was hoping that today would be the same or even better. I made plans to do a lot of things, since I expected to feel so good. One step forward, two steps back. Didn't feel nearly as good as I did yesterday.
I went ahead with the plans that I had made, which included a trip to Lenox, a trip to Wal-Mart and a mani and a pedi. Doesn't sound like much, but it was. I was so tired. I guess it's going to take a few more days to get my energy back. I know it will come, I just wish I could be more patient, and that it would happen soon. Got my toes and nails the prettiest shade of pink. I don't wear bright pink often, but I like it. Have you ever seen stumpier toes?
So even though I felt a little tired, I didn't have any pain otherwise, so I decided to try out my new fishing pole. Jeff took me to the neighborhood lake for about 30 minutes. My pole worked great, but I have to agree with Ross and Cam; there are NO fish in that lake.

After the short fishing trip, came home and took a bath. And out of nowhere, and like a ton of bricks, I started hurting at my incision site. It felt like I was getting stung by a swarm of bees right on top of a sunburn! I cried and cried in frustration and pain! I'm guessing that trying to cast my line caused the incision to stretch or something. Who knows.

Since I didn't feel so good today, then by reasoning, I should have a good day tomorrow. I sure hope so. We are heading to South Georgia to celebrate Easter with the Kimball side of the family. I was so looking forward to fishing in PaPa Kimball's pond. Now I'm afraid I won't be able to throw my line. AND I have to ride in the car for three hours each way. It's going to be a fun, but very tiring day. My mom isn't going to be making the trip with us. She doesn't want to leave my daddy alone for that long. There's never been a more dedicated wife in the world! She amazes me every single day.

I know this was probably the most thrilling thing you've read in days, yeah, sorry about that. I'm blogging so that I can remember what life was like for A Girl Named Kelly Kelly. There will be good days, and there will be not-so-good days. I'm thankful for them all.

Till next time...

 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Yep, there are good days and not so good days. We still find something to smile about, don't we? I pray that tomorrow is a good day, that the ride is pleasant and pain free and that you get to fish a little in the Family pond. I am sorry your Mom isn't going but she would be worried about her fella. She is truly an Angel to all of us! Sending prayers and hugs your way.